History, Culture, Wildlife and Mountains, all in one trip is a very rewarding trip designed for people of all ages. Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara are the most popular and most visited places of Nepal and all these three places are known for their distinct features. Kathmandu, the capital is the center of Nepal’s history, culture, art and economy. Chitwan with its rich flora and fauna is famous for its National Park, the first in Nepal. Whereas, Pokhara is the base for trekkers due to its proximity to Annapurna Mountain range. Thus, these three places with three different tastes provide travelers with an insight of Nepal in their short stay.
World Heritage Sites and Wildlife tour, is a Kathmandu Chitwan Tour in which we visit total of 8 UNESO Listed World Heritage Sites in Nepal. In this tour we visit 7 UNESCO Listed World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley and drive to another Heritage Site Chitwan National Park for jungle safari. This itinerary is an easy tour that is suitable for all age groups.
Visits to different ancient Palaces of Kings of Kathmandu Valley untill 18th Century
Mix with the locals in the Buddhist environment of Boudhanath Stupa and Swayambhu Temple.
Watch at the Hindu cremation rituals along the Bank of Bagmati River in Kathmandu
Visit to the most powerful Hindu Temple of Nepal, Pashupatinath Temple
Historical Hindu Temple in the Hilltop of Changu that carries a history over 2500 years
Jeep Drive for 3 hours in Chitwan National Park looking for Tiger, Rhinos, Deers and different species of birds.
Watch and participate in Traditional Tharu Dance in the evening
Birdwatching Tour along Rapti River in Chitwan
Jungle Walk and Village Tour in Chitwan
Visit to Elephant Breeding Center
The Everest Base Camp Trek is a standout among the most notable trails on the planet. With each progression taking you ever more elevated over the mists to achieve the most astounding crest on Earth, you can make sure that this climb will flaunt unfathomable mountains cape sees.
Buddhist Pilgrimage Travel Campaign Packages:-
Tour Package Services Includes :
Admission fees to sightseeing spots & activities specified
Meals as specified in the package
Tour guide-excellent English-speaking guide
Accommodations-hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified
Transportation- domestic flights or land transfer with as specified in package
Tour Package Services Excludes :
International flight ticket and airport tax
Nepal visa fee
Gratuities to guides & drivers
Any expense of personal nature
Travel /medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Landing Tour is a finest obtainable choice to get so closer to the spiraling peaks of the Mt. Everest with surrounding Himalayas and a great trip for everyone if you look for luxurious and same time exciting experience.
The Himalayan routes to the Mt. Everest Base camp routes with Helicopter give you to enjoy the stunning views of high snow capped peaks and gorgeous green valleys, magnificent view of infertile land which a lifetime experience.
Our Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour is the best way to experience Everest and many other Himalayan peaks in a single day. We Start our tour flying from Kathmandu to the east to Lukla which is a beautiful Sherpa village inside the Sagarmatha National park, From the Lukla, we fly to the Everest Base Camp which is one of the most famous and visited trekking destinations in the world and will also have a great opportunity to view great views of the Khumbu Glacier which is located between Mt. Everest and the Lhotse-Nuptse ridge.
Full Tour Program
06:30 hrs1Pick Up From Hotel / Aiport In Delhi NCR / Gurgaon
Our Driver will come to pick you up from you hotel and drive to Agra. Enjoy 3 hours ride to Agra
Flexible Pick-Up Time
Recommended Pick-Up Time at 06:30 AM – 07:30 AM
09:30 hrs2Meet Your Tour Guide On Arrival – Proceed To Taj Mahal
Visit Taj Mahal with you Tour Guide, it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal
Note: Taj Mahal remain closed on Friday.
11:30 hrs3After Taj Mahal – Proceed To Agra Fort
After visiting Taj Mahal, proceed to Agra Fort. It was built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar.
13:00 hrs4Lunch Break
After the end of fort moving towards lunch providing you different flours of this city.
14:00 hrs5Visit Mehtab Bagh Sunset Point – Back View Of Taj Mahal
This is an optional site to visit, if you are in hurry you can skip it. Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset.
15:00 hrs6Drive Back To Delhi
After exploring Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Lunch and Mehtab Bagh our assistant will drive you back towards Delhi by car.
18:00 hrs7Deprature At Airport / Drop To Hotel
After arriving Delhi, our assistance (driver) will drop you at the Hotel or Airport for your onwards journey or flight back to your sweet home.
This tour starts from your hotel and visits all major tourist destinations in Old Delhi, New Delhi & South Delhi. See the major sights of Delhi while learning about the history and culture of the city. You will visit the following places:
1. Birla Temple: Also called The Laxmi Narayana Temple, this temple is adorned with many shrines, fountains, and a large garden. The temple is one of the major attractions of Delhi and attracts thousands of devotees on the Hindu festivals of Janmashtami and Diwali.
2. India Gate: The India Gate is the national monument of India. Situated in the heart of New Delhi, India Gate was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens. It was built in 1931. Originally known as All India War Memorial, it is a prominent landmark in Delhi and commemorates the 90,000 soldiers of the British Indian Army who lost their lives while fighting for the British Indian Empire, or more correctly the British Raj in World War I and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
3. Rajghaat: Raj Ghat is a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi. It is a black marble platform that marks the spot of Gandhiji’s cremation on 31 January 1948. It is left open to the sky while an eternal flame burns perpetually at one end. It is located on the banks of the river Yamuna on Ring Road, which is officially known as Mahatma Gandhi Road.
4. Red Fort: The Red Fort us usually transcribed in English as Lal Qil’ah or Lal Qila. It is a 17th century fort complex constructed by the Lal Qila in the walled city of Old Delhi (in present day Delhi, India) that served as the residence of the Imperial Family of India. It also served as the capital of the Mughals until 1857, when Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar was exiled by the British Indian government. It was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007.
5. Jama Masjid: This is the principal mosque of Old Delhi in India. It was commissioned by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, builder of the Taj Mahal, and completed in the year 1628 AD. It is the largest and best-known mosque in India. It lies at the origin of a very busy central street of Old Delhi, the Chawri Bazar Road.
6. Humayun’s Tomb: The tomb was commissioned by Humayun’s wife Hamida Banu Begum in 1562 CE and designed by Mirak Mirza Ghiyath, a Persian architect. It was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent and is located in Nizamuddin East, close to the Dina-panah citadel that Humayun founded in 1533.
7. Qutub Minar: This tower is the world’s tallest brick minaret with a height of 72.5 meters (237.8 feet). Construction commenced under Qutb-ud-din Aibak and was finished by Iltutmish.
8. Lotus Temple: The Bahá’í House of Worship is popularly known as the Lotus Temple due to its flowerlike shape. It was completed in 1986 and serves as the Mother Temple of the Indian subcontinent.
Everest Base Camp Trek, for sure is one of the most awe-inspiring treks in Nepal Himalayas which takes you through the historic route to the top of the world, Mount Everest. No doubt, EBC Trek is going to be a truly cherishing adventure for you. This trek not only lets you experience the breathtaking mountain ambiance of Everest Region, but also the unique cultural heritage of legendary Sherpa people along with amazing flora and fauna. The serene blue sky, ever-shining snow-capped mountains, and ever-welcoming Sherpa people have that magic to mesmerize anyone who steps out for this adventure.