– Free of charge for children under 2 years old , other expense pay by parents
– 50% rate of adult for children from 2 years old and under 5 years old
– 100% rate of adult for children from 5 years old are charged as adults
Price : 261usd/pax
• 3 nights hotel accommodation ( 3 star)
• 1 night homestay in Sapa
• 01 night on Train to Sapa
• Daily breakfast
• 04 lunches, 01 dinners
• Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
• Local English-speaking guides
• Water & tissues on coach
• Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions
• Travel insurance
• Visa stamp fees
• International flights (Your arrival, departure)
• Early check-in & late check-out surcharge
• Personal expenses
• Meals not mentioned
• Drinks not mentioned
• Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers
– 30% of total price of your trip is required to pay as deposit to guarantee the booking when you send us the confirmation by Email or Fax. You can pay by Western Union, paypal, or transfer to our bank account (see Our bank’s details).
– Note: the supply of hotel and other services is not adequate to the demand in several areas and high season. Therefore you should pay the deposit as early as possible to secure the best availability.
– Final Payment
– Full payment must be made by bank transfer to our account no later than 7 days before your departure. In case of need final payment will be made in cash upon arrival possible.
– The bank service charges will be borne by the payee.
– Please check if your bank to expedite your payment – it must take a couple of days to transfer money from Bank to another one.
– In the event of the full payment not reaching our account by the due date without any agreement from us, we reserve the right to cancel all bookings and the contract between us.
– The date of Deposit & Payment will be the date on which we are informed by the receiving bank where our account is!
– Note: credit card payments in Vietnam are subject to a surcharge, currently 3% for Visa and MasterCard, and 3.9% for American Express.
Acceptance of booking
– We reserve the right to decline your booking without explanation if we have cause to believe that you might pose a threat to public safety and/or security in the country you will travel.
– Our acceptance of your booking is conditional upon your understanding that we cannot be held liable for any accidents, illnesses, thefts or losses occurring during your journey and caused by circumstances beyond our control, or resulting from your failure to take common-sense precautions or to follow instructions given by us or our guides, party leaders or persons with official authority.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR CARE!