- Halong Bay day trip from Hanoi, lead by a knowledgeable guide
- Take a day cruise in UNESCO-listed Halong Bay Kayak around the bay and enjoy a seafood lunch on board
- Explore Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Cave)
- Includes hotel transport by coach from Hanoi
AM: 7:45 – 8:15 Pick up at your hotel and depart for Halong Bay
PM: 12:00 – 12:15 Arrive at Tuan Chau port in Halong city. Get on boat and start discovering the legendary bay.
Lunch will be served while cruising to the most beautiful areas of the Halong Bay. This is a great chance to enjoy the stunning scenery with amazing rock formations such as fighting cocks, incense Burner, and many other islets look like Duck, Dog, Thumb.
The boat will pass by Hoa Cuong fishing village and stop at Ba Hang fishing village where you can do kayaking by your own alongside limestone cliffs, through water caves, around the fishing village to discover the daily life of the fishermen living here. Bamboo boats are available for whom can not do kayaking.
The last destination of the trip is one of the most beautiful caves – Thien Cung cave or heaven palace cave before cruising back to the harbor.
17:15 Get on your bus back to Hanoi
- 21:00 Transfer to your hotel, finish the wonderful trip.
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district
- Entrance fee
- Set menu seafood lunch
- English speaking guide.
- Bamboo boat or Kayaking (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expense, Tips & Gratuities.
- What not mentioned above