Â (We also specialize in customized tour itineraries)
Day 01: Day of arrival in Paro, Bhutan.Â Transfer to hotel in Thimphu. Sightseeing includes Buddha Point, Takin Reserve, National Memorial Chorten Stupa, Tashichhoe Dzong Fortress. Night halt at a hotel in Thimphu.
Day 02: Hike to the Tango University of Buddhist studies. Other sightseeing includes Folk Heritage Museum, Royal Textile Academy, Traditional Bhutanese Paper-making Factory, Centenary Farmer’s Market, Art Galleries. Night halt at the hotel in Thimphu.
Day 03: Transfer to Punakha. En-route sightseeing includes Dochula Mountain Pass, Chimi Lhakhang temple(Fertility Temple), Nunnery.Â Reception by the host family. Night halt at a village in Punakha.
Day 04: Hike to Khamsum Yuelley Namgyal Chorten temple. Transfer to Paro. Night halt at a hotel in Paro.
Day 05: Witness the mask dance festival in the morning. Sightseeing in the afternoon includes Kichu Lhakhang Temple, Dungtse Lhakhang. Enjoy a walk in the Paro town where games and other forms of entertainment are available during the festival. Night halt at the hotel in Paro.
Day 06: Hike to the Tiger’s Nest temple. Night halt at the hotel in Paro.
Day 07: Depart from Paro, Bhutan.
Tour Package is all-inclusive tour package.
-3 star hotel accommodation (Twin bedded sharing basis, upgrading may require additional premium)
– All meals(B/fast, lunch, dinner)
– A licensed English speaking tour guide for the entire duration of stay
– Tourist standard vehicle for transportation with a designated tourist vehicle driver for the entire duration of stay.
– Entry fee into all tourist attraction sites
– Tourism royalty of USD65 per night per person
– Drinking water during travel
– Visa fee
– All internal taxes and permits
It does not include
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox