Everest Base Camp Helicopter Landing Tour is for many travellers who they would like to Explore the Everest Base camp but not enough time and do not like to hike for many days to be at the Mt. Everest base camp, Some of the travelers who has got great desire to Explore the world tallest Mount Everest but not enough fitness and health conditions So we do have a best and suitable package trip for exploring and visit Mount Everest with its base camp as well as many other Himalayan peaks surroundings.
Our complete Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour offers an exclusive chance to not just reach at the Mt. Everest Base Camp but it also offers the highest mountain on Earth as well as get the best airborne views of the Everest and the adjacent Himalayas on a high-class helicopter flight.
1. Pick up from your Hoel at 6:00 AM, Drop you to the Kathmandu airport., Kathmandu to Lukla Airport: 45-minute ride (fueling time is 10-15 minutes at Lukla )
2. Lukla to Kala Patthar: 25 minutes (landing time is 10-15 minutes)
3. Kala Patthar to Syangboche (Everest View Hotel): 12 minutes (landing time is 30 minutes for breakfast)
4. Syangboche to Lukla to Kathmandu: 1 hour 20 minutes.
5. Pick up from the airport and transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox